Varicose Veins Treatment with Closure Fast – Get Rid of the Pain and Discomfort
Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
If you or any of your loved ones are suffering from varicose veins, there’s good news for you. A minimally invasive procedure known as Closure Fast can treat your condition. Let’s discuss what it is and how it can treat varicose veins.
What are Varicose Veins?
Firstly, it may be helpful to understand what varicose veins are. They are knotted, swollen veins that typically occur in ankles, legs and feet. They are caused by a condition called venous reflux or venous insufficiency, wherein blood moving through the lower limbs cannot normally return to the heart and instead accumulates in the swollen veins.
Symptoms include fatigue and pain in legs, swollen calves and ankles, itching or burning skin, leg ulcers and skin discoloration. If the condition is less severe, discolored vessels or “spider veins” may be the only symptom.
Millions of people suffering from varicose veins have to struggle with ropey, swollen veins that can cause severe swelling, throbbing pain and tired, heavy legs.
What is ClosureFast Procedure?
The ClosureFast procedure is based on using radiofrequency energy to effectively and accurately treat patients of CVI or chronic venous insufficiency. Visit Clinica de Terapia Vascular for more information.
Patients can walk away right after the procedure and be back to routine activities at home or work, often within a day.
How is ClosureFast Performed?
Radiofrequency (RF) endovenous ablation or ClosureFast procedure is a minimally invasive procedure for venous reflux disease, to heat and seal the affected perforator and saphenous veins making use of radiofrequency and treat the underlying cause of severe varicose veins. The catheter used in the procedure delivers RF energy to a heating element to heat and contract the collagen in the walls of the veins and bring about the shrinkage and collapse of the vein.
Some Facts about ClosureFast Procedure
- ClosureFast procedure takes around 45-60 minutes.
- It can be performed under local, general or regional anaesthesia in an outpatient surgical facility or a vein specialist’s office.
- Most patients experience significant improvement just within 1-2 weeks after the procedure.
- While most patients with chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins can be treated with ClosureFast procedure, it’s best to discuss with your surgeon if it’s the right treatment for your vein problem.
- For determining if ClosureFast procedure is right for you or not, a vein specialist will perform a complete ultrasound examination of your condition.
- ClosureFast procedure is used to treat women as well as men in various age groups.
Thus, you or your loved one won’t have to suffer any more from the pain and discomfort from swollen veins because now ClosureFast is here. Meet your surgeon at the earliest to get it done for you.